Saturday, June 26, 2010

A New Season A New Layout

I was just noticing that I have been spending more time on Facebook than with the blogging world....so it is the start of summer so a new layout was an order....

Well we completed another year of school...I am now officially a mom of a third grader and a first grader...where oh where does the time go....I just got done posting photos of them starting the school year and now it is summer vacation once again....so here is a start of summer photo...

Photobucket

It has been so nice to get a break from the everyday routine...we get to sleep in!!! Which I love doing and is grateful that my monkeys like sleeping just as much as I do...although we do feel sorry for daddy who still has to get up in the morning...we've filled our days now that the sun has come out playing outside with friends and riding bikes....


Enjoying the blue skies:


And enjoying the beauty that God has laid before us:


Until next time....

No comments: